Friday, April 29, 2011

Ken

Wow, I certainly never imagined I would feel the need to explain this choice of mine.

The name Ken means strong and healthy. I have only known Ken for 13 years, but in that time I have come to know who he is and the type of man he is. These two words perfectly fit the man that he is, the man that God has Blessed me with. I love Ken SO incredibly much, and I thank God for him every second of every day. I would not be the woman I am today if it were not for Ken, who is the strongest and healthiest man I have ever known.

Side note:

I wholeheartedly admit that I am quite disappointed with a select few that have chosen to speak in an unloving way. On the other hand, the positive that has come out of my blog and my life is so worth every ounce of pain that I have felt. I am truly Blessed! This is my work and I will continue it...

No comments:

Post a Comment