Monday, March 28, 2011

Ephesians 4:15

This past year I have been asked many times where my story can be found online. After much prayer I have decided to begin this chapter in my life. I pray that by sharing my story my wounds will begin to heal. I mean no disrespect to any person or church, and my hope is that I do not sound judgmental, offensive, or condescending in any way. I have only the best intentions. For my LDS friends who are reading this: Please understand that I am not bashing you or your religion. The Holy Ghost led me to question many of your tenets, and I do disagree with many of them. I can understand your point of view because I have been exactly where you are. What I would like you to understand is my point of view and what I have gone through. I do not want to debate, but I will answer any questions you may have to the best of my ability. As I write this blog I am finding the truth about the religion that I held near and dear to my heart for seven years of my life.

The Bible commands us to question our religion. I urge you to follow through with this Biblical teaching.

Jude 3 "Beloved, while I was very diligent to write to you concerning our common salvation, I found it necessary to write to you exhorting you to contend earnestly for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints." (New King James Version)

As a Mormon, this story would have been my "testimony."

As a Christian, this is the story of my Salvation!

Ephesians 4:15 "but, speaking the truth in love, may grow up in all things into Him who is the head-Christ-" (New King James Version)

No comments:

Post a Comment